From mid September we will have Dutch and […]
→ Read More
SALES PERSON EXPORT
SALES PERSON EXPORT
Are you a commercial winner or
do you have the ambition and perseverance?
Growers Packers BV is an export-oriented company specialized in healthy and fresh fruit. We are experiencing strong growth and to continue this expansion we are looking for a number of commercial talents to strengthen our team.
At Growers Packers we import and export fresh fruit, mainly berries, strawberries, cherries and pears, both organic and conventional.
Every day we strive for an optimum price/quality ratio and excellent service.
At Growers Packers we focus on serving European Retail and strategic wholesalers as well as smaller ad hoc trade clients.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Approaching clients/prospects on a daily basis
- Coordinate prices on a daily basis and communicating this with your clients
- Calling clients and actively following up on requests
- Coordinate with colleagues on matters such as stock, transport and quality
- Monitoring developments in the market
- Close coordination with purchasing
During the first year you invest a lot in yourself to acquire knowledge. Your knowledge about the products, processes and market (developments) are essential to be a successful interlocutor. With your current knowledge, you know how to meet the client’s needs.
This includes product availability, packaging, price developments and product specifications. During your learning process, you will develop a clear vision that you can translate into a sales plan at customer level. This lays a foundation for you to work in a structured manner to achieve your objectives. As an Account Manager you have many internal contacts, for example with colleagues from Purchasing, Logistics, Packaging, Quality. You have daily telephone contact with your customer relations.
WHAT DO WE ASK OF YOU?
- You have a hands-on mentality and you are ambitious
- You are stress-resistant, you know how to set priorities and you can switch quickly
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You can anticipate well
- You are accurate, good with numbers
- You are commercial and diplomatic
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You are quick-witted, but you are also a good listener and you know how to empathize with the customer
- You are energetic, assertive and have a positive drive
- You master the English language, spoken and written, and you speak Dutch; any additional foreign language is an advantage
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- A challenging, versatile position
- Space for your good ideas and input
- Informal working atmosphere in a small, friendly and enthusiastic team,
- A 20+ to 40+ working week depending on your needs
- Good salary
- Challenging job from the office at the Haven Westzijde (Vroon office) in Breskens
Does this sound like your new challenge? Then send your CV with motivation to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (attn. Jacques Luteijn)